May the workforce be with you too!


Revisiting chemistry and geometry for the sake of my tutees


Thursday, February 03, 2005

Tired

Slept at about 6am today. Woke up at 830am. Feeling the whiplash of Senior year's dusk already.

Re-accreditation defense went well a while ago. They're asked about the "Ignatianism" of the org just because it got the lowest score in the YESSUR report conducted last time. Yeah, apparently an average of "3" is not good enough, even if 3 rates "Good" in the conversion weights. Nonetheless, I'm confident that I defended Celadon well and I hope all bodes well for the org. I hope I come across the number "3" again when I read the Results Letter they'll be giving out within two weeks.

Parco class was fine. I just have to dread her looming 2nd Long Test on Monday.

IMC class went well too. I had a WAC and I think I did pretty well.

Drove Enzo home.

Went home.

Ate a bit.

I'm tired.

Wrote this update. (Sleepy)

Will sleep for a while.

Will try to finish my assignments: Philo LT, LS127 paper, Mano Po things-to-do, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Sleepy


Today's Rating: 2 out of 5 Z's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home