May the workforce be with you too!


Revisiting chemistry and geometry for the sake of my tutees


Thursday, February 03, 2005

I love Celadon!

I'm so happy today.

Celadon bagged the COA Awards' Most Outstanding Organization, and I was awarded as Most Outstanding Leader (really honored, and really happy!)

Celadon also ended up as a finalist in the LS Awards for Service and Excellence as Most Outstanding Student Group, plus 4 other Project Distinctions: Aling Lahi and Gratia 2004 as finalists for LS Awards' Most Outstanding Project, as well as Chinoy and Gratia 2004 as finalists for COA Awards' Best Project. (**Darn, if I could just place that YM Emoticon that yells "Oh Yeah!" here!**)

Had a great dinner too: Great food coupled with great company on a starlit SEC Field, wow.

Tonight was also a milestone for my HS batch - we had our first batch YM Conference! Hehe although only about 20% of the batch were in the conference, it still evoked a spirit of unity in the batch, kahit medyo watak-watak kami hehe. I think this conference is a start for our batch to get more united. Really excited to see them again on Feb 12 for our reunion.

Tonights rating: 5 out of 5 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home