May the workforce be with you too!


Revisiting chemistry and geometry for the sake of my tutees


Sunday, January 09, 2005

My Old Blog

Wow just read my old blogger again after all this time! Might have crossed my mind again after posting that ferret blog. Kaya pala isip ko parang deja vu nung pinost ko yung ferret post! Na-post ko na pala yun sa old blog ko wayy back

Hayyyya.. Sobrang nostalgia yung effect nung binasa ko siya ulit. Those were the more fun days of being VP Comm. Ngayon kasing President na ako, although happy ako kapag may mga projects na sobrang successful, parang not as felicitous yung effect sa akin dahil hindi ako ang mismong nagpagod mag-coordinate for that project like what I used to do when I was VP.

Anyway, I'm not making my old blog a secret anymore haha and I'm sharing it to everyone (like Julie, I think I'm a social blogger too haha group hug!). Enjoy!



Read my old diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home