May the workforce be with you too!


Revisiting chemistry and geometry for the sake of my tutees


Friday, April 08, 2005

Out

Everyone seems to be out-of-town lately.

As for me, well, I'm getting out of my mind answering these challenging application essay questions from these multinational corporations.

Hope I land on a job soon. Haven't actually started submitting application forms in person, though I have been submitting online applications since www.jobstreet.com.ph knows when.

And and I really want to be part of the third Dragon 100 forum in HK and Shanghai (so I get to be part of those out-of-town people too hehe)!!! Hope my folks allow me even if the first day of the forum = my birthday.

I miss orgwork already (though I haven't done my RC's yet! Wahh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home