May the workforce be with you too!


Revisiting chemistry and geometry for the sake of my tutees


Tuesday, April 05, 2005

No more stalkers, please!

It's so sad to have updated my blog after a longgggg time huhu and it's even sadder to deliver bad news:

I hate stalkersssssss!!!

Okay so this happened again over YM (Yahoo and Privacy, yeah right), where I was asked a confirmation from this "tracee_wee" person. I, having a previous encounter with a creepy fan, did not add her/him/the-hell-do-I-know to my list. I dropped a message first to her, suspecting she might be the Tracy I know from ASLA. Days went with no reply from her until just now (at about 7:24pm):

tracee_wee (7:24:40 PM): hello
jsa821 (7:24:50 PM): hi may i know who this is?
tracee_wee (7:26:21 PM): tracee wee
tracee_wee (7:26:21 PM): you??
tracee_wee (7:26:35 PM): i just saw your id on the egroup of judenites so i added u
jsa821 (7:27:35 PM): sori not a judenite
jsa821 (7:30:50 PM): so how did you know my address?
**No reply from her anymore**


Now don't get me wrong. I am open to the whole idea of making friends online AS LONG AS (and this is such a big requisite that it merits the ALL CAPS) we have a common friend and I know the person on the other side of the monitor isn't some hacker/whatever. Eh tingnan mo naman ito, nag-imbento pa?! Judenite daw ako? What's worse, when I asked her how she came to know my Yahoo ID (since obviously, I don't belong to any Judenite e-group, much less belong to St. Jude), no reply na! Hmm...

I just hope this "tracee_wee" person just got me mistaken for someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home