May the workforce be with you too!


Revisiting chemistry and geometry for the sake of my tutees


Saturday, June 11, 2005

Work At Last by JSA

For three months now, (so long? I know!)
The time I'm unemployed,
I always tried, tried to apply,
But they became all void.

But now it seems, that has to end,
For I'm with 3M now -
A company, a year for me
As management trainee.

This company was so funny,
They kept on nagging me.
That out of lots, and lots and lots,
They're only getting me.

And even if it's project-based,
Don't know my choice if wise,
At least I'm in the workforce now -
A blessing from the skies!

So wish me luck, pray hard I plea.
I'll start on June 16th.
At least this ends the agony
Of job-hunting for me.

So God bless me, to work with glee,
Guide me in ev'ry test.
Work not like hell, to function well,
And do my very best.


JSA's Comment: Not 3M Pizza ha? (hehe though I love their pizza) I'll be with 3M Philippines effective June 16th of this year. Hehe that means I'll be in close contact with Post-Its, Scotch tapes, Scotch Brites at kung anu-ano pang Scotch! (whisky? haha malay natin...) Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home